Rotary Foundation Group Study Exchange Trip to the Netherlands

photoBy juanRubiano
This blogger background adapted from flickr photo by juanRubiano
April 29, 2010, to May 30, 2010

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Jen's trip: Part Two

It's official --- the 2010 GSE trip has ended. Kevin and Heather and Dick are on a flight back to the States right now, David is on his way to Denmark with friends, and I will soon be on my way to Duisburg, Germany, to meet Chris, Peter's cousin. I actually should be on my way there right now, but we were waiting on the wrong track for the train. D'oh. So now I have an hour to kill before the next train arrives.

So Chris and I will be staying in Essen and traveling to Koln and along the Rhine to see some castles. I plan to stay Wednesday night in Amsterdam to fly out Thursday morning. It's cold and rainy here today and my suitcases each weigh at least 50 pounds. Need to clean out a few more things before Thursday.

Happy Memorial Day to everyone back home!!

1 comment:

  1. Essen! The hub of the gaming universe????

    So jealous. Just make sure you go to a department store and take a picture or two of their gaming section...Oh, and don't forget Drachenherz and Der Golden Kompass!!!

    Schuth

    ReplyDelete